TLCW Spring Salad Luncheon ~ "Step into Spring"
Saturday, April 27, 11 AM at Trinity-Lynnwood
Bring a salad to share and invite your family and friends!
Featuring a fashion show by Charlie-Ann's Boutique Consignment shop in Lynnwood.
Please sign up in the narthex on April 14 & 21.
Our Mission is to mobilize women to act boldly on their faith in Jesus Christ.
Today, women's lives have changed. Women enjoy access to a wide variety of careers and have greater freedom and ability to contribute to the ministries they value. Women also now have the opportunity to respond to the call to ordained ministry as well as the call to teach Sunday school. Still, embracing the world as God's gift and God's people as sisters and brothers, being committed to growth in faith and action, standing for justice with the poor and oppressed - these remain.
There is much to be done to help our community and the world and we want to be involved as much as possible. Many of our service projects involve:
- Using our hands to lift up the world by sewing quilts that are sent around the world and knitting prayer shawls for those needing loving comfort and care.
- Raising donations to support AIDS orphans and other orphan groups, World Hunger, Maritime Ministry, Lutheran World Relief, food banks, Pathways for Women, etc.
- Educating our community in women's issues, Fair Trade, and the needs of the oppressed.
- Giving gifts to new mothers and children in need.
- Assisting in the celebration of weddings, funerals and various church events.
- Joining in fellowship to encourage study of the Word of God.
Trinity women join together once a month at Trinity-Lynnwood, for either brunch or lunch at
11:30 AM, to hear a speaker of special interest, or for a special program or event. Information is announced in the "What's Happening" in the Sunday bulletin and on this website, normally two weeks in advance. You do not need to be a member of a circle to attend. Just come whenever you can and join other women in fellowship.
View the Trinity Lutheran Church Women brochure
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.womenoftheelca.org to learn more about Women of the ELCA
In this section:
"“Go, therefore, make disciples of all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.""
The symbol -- with the cross, water and a white lily -- identifies the women of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America as children of God; baptized, forgiven, adopted into God's family, full of grace and hope in eternal life. It is a reminder of the growth, beauty, and vitality that rises out of that life-giving baptismal water.